Thursday, May 10, 2012

:(


I am often left misunderstood or judged. Sometimes, it’s ok. In some days, it’s not. I do not understand but I guess that’s how life goes.
I admit for a fact that I am not a perfect person and I already stopped trying to be. It’s not like I am at the brink of doing bad things but what I meant was I have accepted the fact that I can never be too good or too bad the same way in everybody’s eyes. No matter how good I try to be, others will still see bad things in me, regardless if those bad things does exist in me or not or if that was how they perceive things. And no matter how bad I am, some people will always see the good in me even if I hide it.
Today had been a whirlwind of thoughts for the main reason that I am being judged in a way that I don’t want to be judged. I do not understand how some people  don’t see things in a lighter way than I do. And why others take it so negatively that they had to tell me what to do. And did they ever ask what was going through my mind? No. They just said what they wanted to say. Should I explain myself? No. Simply because no matter how hard I explain, they still have that perception in their heads and I will just appear defensive. And no, I’m not gonna let myself appear defensive because there is nothing to be defensive about.
In my opinion, people should care but they should also ask. At least what I am going through. At least what I have in mind before bombarding me with pessimism about my own personality. Let’s keep it real. I know myself, you don’t. And friendship maybe is an excuse to judge someone. It’s like I have the right to tell this to you because I’m your friend. Seriously? Been there, done that. And really, it’s not helpful. It creates damages. Specially to the person you are referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment