Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Flying to T-O-K-Y-O

Konnichiwa!

CHOS!

Today I just felt the extreme need to blog about this. Actually, I should've blogged about this last night but I was too tired so what I did instead was play Sims 2 then sleep. Anyway, as you can see from the title of this post, I am flying to TOKYO!!! woooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo

Yes, finally. You do know I wanted to go to Tokyo right? It's listed as one of the places I will visit in the coming 20 years. This trip came as a big surprise/blessing. Initially, I wasn't supposed to go to Tokyo. I was suppose to fly to Vietnam with Kath. However, a week before our flight, the business trip came up and I had to cancel with Kath. Who wouldn't? Tokyo is Tokyo and for God's sake. Not everyone can go there since they have a strict process in approving Visa.

So, my flight will be this coming Monday. How cool can that be? Plus, I will be flying alone which causes me to have mixed emotions ( I will definitely miss Kath, my travel buddy and soul sister at the same time, I am very excited to get there and see how Japan is like ). Wish me a safe trip!

***********************************************************************************
P.S.

It's such a surprise how God changes things for me. Last year, I did pray to get the chance to go to Tokyo. I also prayed for a travel abroad even for just 3-4 days ( Just so I can already claim myself a "traveler" since I've been travelling around the Philippines lately ). But God granted me more than what I have expected. He granted me a trip abroad, where in I would be able to go to a country that I have always wanted to go to. Not just that. It's a business trip... so you know what I mean. And... the trip is not just for 4 days. I'm staying there from May 21st to June 30th. And my birthday is on May 23rd which will make my 24th birthday quite different since it's the first time that I wouldn't get to celebrate with my family. God has a reason why he suddenly gave this blessing to me. Whatever His plans are, I know it's the perfect plan for Me. Just for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment