Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012-2013

2012 has indeed been very successful for me.

It was the year I learned to love and let go. The year I gave so much in every aspect of my life. the year I learned to care less of what people say and the year I focused on what matters to me most.

It was a year of enlightenment. A year that opened my eyes to new aspirations and dreams. To new beginnings and sad endings. The year I said HELLO to a new life and goodbye to the bitter past. It was a year of transformation and growth.

I met a lot of new people. Dared to live everyday full of hope. Fell down but rose back up. Failed but didn't quit. Lost but tried again. Everything I have learned this year will contribute to what I will become next year. The lessons I have learned which will make me wiser and better next time around. It was a blessing to be able to celebrate everyday of 2012 as I continue to transition from a clumsy, reckless, immature 23-year old girl to a wiser, stronger, better 24-year old.

As 2013 approaches, I will never forget the things I have learned this year. I cannot promise myself not to commit anymore mistakes as that will be close to impossible but I definitely can make sure that I will hold on to the dreams I have realized this year and will continue to push through in the year to come. I cannot promise myself to be the best all the time as I know, I still have a lot to learn but i will be more open-minded, just as what this year has taught me. Open-mindedness will help me go far. Most importantly, I cannot promise to be at the top, but I will make sure that the journey to that path will be worth writing about to inspire people who continue to struggle and dream.

It's all good.... and getting even better. 2013, I'm so ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment