Friday, September 5, 2014

The Breakup

Long before I can talk about the bliss of being in a relationship, I am yet to write a story of love and how it ended.

I fell inlove with the same man twice. One before I met him and second after we first met. I honestly thought he was the one. How often do you fall inlove twice?!

The feeling of being stuck in reality and a dream, of bein high on something without taking drugs.. All put in one-- that undescribable feeling you wish wiuld never end. Oh! That very feeling.

I was inlove twice and maybe it was a bad thing. Maybe i fell too much. And before I knew it, it was gone. That very feeling turned to tears, pain, aloneness. I did not see it coming. I have to live with it.

Thats just how relationships go... I guess. Maybe it's just not for me. Maybe it will always be like this.

1 comment: